How we treat your data
Numb co will not and does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online or instore with third parties.
The following information may be collected when creating an account or making a purchase through Numb Tattoo Cream: Full Name, Delivery Address, Email Address, Telephone Number.
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased.
- To keep you update to date on the delivery of the product and for any customer support enquiries.
- To keep you up to date with any products which may suit you of be interest to you in the future.
Please note you can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by using the unsubscribe function.
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information.
- Internal and External security measures.
- Destroying all personal information which is no longer needed.
We treat website and credit card security seriously and endeavour to provide a secure, safe platform through which to conduct transactions.
We may provide personal information to third parties for limited purposes, such as to help us in providing goods and services to customers.
Those business may include:
- -Organisations who carry out credit, fraud and other security checks;
- -Our online payment gateway service provider, for the purpose of facilitating payments; Australia Post who provide delivery for all our parcels.
We limit the information we provide to third parties to the information they need to help us provide goods and services to you.
We also enter into contracts with these third parties that require them to meet the privacy standards required by law in handling your personal information, and use your personal information only for the purposes that we gave it to them.
Numb. reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. If any changes to this policy are made will be published on our site.
We may use ‘cookies’ to collect data (typically not personal information) relating to your general internet usage.
This data may include:
- IP-addresses, browser versions
- Number of visits and similar such data relating to your navigation of the internet and our site.
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more tailored service, for instance by storing information about your preferences and allowing us to recognise you when you return to our site.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating settings on your internet browser. However, please note that if your select such settings your may be unable to access certain parts of our site.